Pursuant to Art. 13 section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and on repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal details is the company Seven Freight with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21.
- The contact details of the company can be found on: www.7freight.pl
- The legal basis for processing of your personal details is Art. 6 section 1 letter a) or b), or f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data.
- Establishing and preserving business relations with you and performance of marketing activities concerning the services provided by the company Seven Freight shall be the legitimate interest implemented by the administrator.
- The processed categories of your personal details include personal details that originate directly from you (or have been transferred on your behalf) or personal details that have been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address, contact phone number, address for correspondence.
- The recipients of your personal details shall be authorized employees and co-workers of the company Seven Freight, and entities that process personal details upon order of the administrator, i.a. providers of IT services, marketing agencies, research companies – only under a relevant agreement.
- The administrator does not process particular categories of data. The administrator shall make all the effort to protect data against unauthorized access of third persons and, within that scope, shall apply high-level organizational and technical safety measures. The administrator shall not give access to the data to any unauthorized recipients in accordance with the strictly applicable regulations of law within that scope.
- Your personal details shall not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- You shall have the following rights connected with processing of your personal details:
right to access your data, including receiving a data copy,
right to request data corrections,
right to remove data (in specific situations),
right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for protection of personal data,
the right to limit the data processing.
- Within the scope your data are processed in under the consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
the right to revoke the consent within the scope in which the data are processed under those grounds. Revocation of the consent shall have no impact on compliance with the right to the processing done under the consent before it was revoked.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
You shall have the right to a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection (www.uodo.gov.pl), if you think that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In the case of contact via e-mail or the contact form
You give consent to processing of your personal details included in the contact form or in the e-mail message by the company Seven Freight in order to receive a reply to the asked question – via e-mail, SMS, and by phone.
The administrator of your personal details is the company Seven Freight with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21.
The contact details of the company can be found on: www.7freight.pl
Your personal details shall be processed in order to send you a reply to the question asked through the contact form. Provision of personal details is voluntary. You shall have the right to access the data, including obtaining a data copy, the right to request data corrections, the right to remove the data (in specific situations), the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for protection of personal details (the Office of Personal Data Protection), and the right to limit the processing of data.
Policy of the use of cookie files
The website www.7freight.pl managed by Seven Freight Sp. z o.o. uses the so-called cookies (special files originating from a particular website that are recorded and saves by your web browser), which are then saved on e.g. the user’s hard drive or memory of the device.
Such files are to i.a. facilitate browsing the website managed by Seven Freight Sp. z o.o. as well as to save specific preferences of the user with regard to our website.
We would like to inform that it is possible to remove those files from the hard drive or to prevent them from being saved. The method to introduce such changes depends on the web browser. The changes can be implemented through proper configuration of the web browser or used device.
No changes in the said settings shall be understood as the user’s consent to accept cookie files. However, one must remember that preventing cookie files from being saved may have an adverse effect on individual functions of the website or make them completely unavailable.
On the website www.7freight.pl, we use cookie files to collect only data that will be used for general statistical purposes and they will not be used to identify users for, e.g. sales purposes.